The site BlackyStars.com respects the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 and works to adhere to its regulations in regards to copyright and intellectual property and copyright infringement. Blacky Stars also notes that under Section 512(f) that anyone who knowingly misrepresents that content is violating DMCA can also be liable. Blacky Stars wishes to respect the property of others and holds the right to remove any content from the BlackyStars.com site or the accounts of BlackyStars.com users who may be or are infringing on the rights of other parties.
In the event that you believe your copywriten work or property has been used in anyway which violates copywrite infringement law, please contact Blacky Stars with the following information:
- 1. A signature, either electronic or physical, of the owner of the infringed-upon work or the signature of a person who is authorized to act on behalf of the person who owns the work which has been allegedly infringed.
- 2. A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property which has been allegedly infringed.
- 3. A description of where that content can be found at BlackyStars.com.
- 4. Your contact information including address, telephone number and email address.
- 5. A statement made under penalty of perjury that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or are entitled to act on the owner’s behalf and that you in good faith believe that your property has been infringed upon.
In the event that your property was used in violation of copyright, we at BlackyStars.com apologize for the misuse. The Blacky Stars team promises to do its best to avoid all copyright violations and remove any files or material which is owned by other parties.